Your wedding film is in the hands of an experienced storyteller-editor and colourist, check back to see what staging of editing your film is in and to see some updated notes as I edit.
Safeguarding Your Footage
- Your footage is safely backed up onto two hard drives the night of your wedding.
- Upon arrival to my editing suite, your footage is backed up again onto two additional drives before i begin editing.
- As I edit, your film projects are mirrored.
- Your footage is organised for me to comb through for the best moments.
- Your ceremony and toasts are synced.
- If your package includes ceremony, toasts, rehearsal dinner and/or doc edit they will be edited at this stage.
- I review the audio from your day looking for key dialogue to build the story of your day.
- I search for the perfect song(s) that match you and your day.
- Your highlight film is pieced together shot by shot, scene by scene to form your story.
- Your footage is colour corrected, shot by shot.
- Your sound mix is balanced.
- Additional effects are added.